Bari Quippe Boni.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Top of my lungs!

Sometimes I go out by myself, and I look across the water.
I think about the things you've been doing, and in my head I pant a picture.
Since I've been home, well my body's been a mess.
I miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress.
Why don't you come on over?
Stop making a fool out of me.
Why don't you come on over Valerie.
Valerie.
Valerie. *with feeling

I've been singing this tune non stop for days. It's almost worn out it's welcome... But I'm planning to squeeze the last bit of pleasure out of it before it completely tapped (for the time being).

I like knowing there are a handful of people I can sing with unabashedly . Unfortunately I can list them on a single hand. Keep in mind I say 'with'. I'll typically hum or whitsle at the bear minimum at all times.

Not sure what this blog is to be yet... But I've got ideas.

2 comments:

queensofmachupicchu said...

Mon ami. I pray that this new found post continues to grow and change before my eyes like a baby giraffe testing it's ganglor legs. Keep writing, for you have at least ONE #1 fan in me. I am indeed riding a fixed gear of late that I some how finagled my dear friend to let me test out while my back wheel is in the final stages of being built. He is kind and humors my lack of bicycle knowledge with a sweeping hand and patient explanations. Either way, it has been a pleasure to ride with the wind lately, even if skidding is alien to me. My knees are made of steel man. I am interested in riding with you. Park? Frisbee? Singing? Laughter? Yes to all. Yes to Will.

Madge.

Loco said...

This isn't timely at all. but I like to creep old posts...

you KNOW you can sing at the top of your lungs when I'm around, right? So add a sixth finger to that roster.

I miss you. Visit soon. we will sing...

Bisoux, LB.