Bari Quippe Boni.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I just had a neat idea.

See above.
There is a monthly party I like to attend. they're put on by my good pals. More formally and to strangers it's known as the 'hot rocks party consortium' (are they known..?) It's a combo dance party and reason to make art, then sell it to the party goers. I made some stuff for the first party, I missed the second and the third installment is quickly approaching. I'm pumped. Especially having missed the second.
Since I'm thinking about it and this thing has taken a turn for the textiles. check these out. I made them (I made a bunch, but didn't take pictures... I didn't realize they would all sell.)

This is a straight shot of one of the more boring poses...
One's up top and the other's on the far right.

I'm really excited for my new idea. Really excited. If you're nice to me, and really prose up the request... I may tell you what I'm planning. Probably not. Because if it doesn't work out, I'll look like a fool.
The only hint I can give you is that the theme of this party is: 'spirited energy, the revenge of the oldies.'
aka. Old people. aka grand-people.
***condensed version of hint: Old school***

No comments: