Bari Quippe Boni.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Asteroids to do not concern me

"You got it Luke! Use you're powers!"

"Man, Imperial Walkers eh? They just won't quit!"

"Big time trouble."

"Buddy eats!"

A Paraphrasing of conversation with rang a dang and I at 13:26 on Tuesday afternoon.

This weekend was a hodge podge of friendlies, cringe-worthy moments and more boozes than I've sipped in some time. It's a very deceptive way to make one think that you're actually doing something day to day. But than again, who say's you're not? Making connections and gathering tales to tell... It's something innit?

Not to mention a handful of photos with bad lighting and composition. Har har, can't wait to see how my latest impulse purchase is working. Perhaps you will too.

The internet is a sea and each tool is a damn siren singing. I'm well aware it's just going to give me syphilis, but shoot. I may have a bit of sea-men left in me yet.

wakka wakka.

Welcome cracking ankles and sweaty everything. Don't listen to everyone else. Summer's here.

No comments: