Bari Quippe Boni.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dear Diary.

You know what's kind of satisfying? Writing down a passage of feelings/thoughts... with a pen. Keeping it in a book or simply on a piece of paper. There's something exciting about having it just around for someone to potentially find it. Thus knowing your thoughts!!! reading your mind!

Also, It's an incredible way to take note of how you've grown or changed at least. I've recently come accross some old papers of mine, as well as papers given to me from some years ago. It's so cool to see how stupid I was. And also to discover how stupid I am now to future Will! I'm insane! I hold things in such high regard when they are meaningless in the grand scheme, I care for such strange people! My daily routine is laughable! Those pants look ridiculous!

So now, I've had the idea of a time capsul for a while. I want my roomates to take part and I also want to start one with nearly random people... Simply to open it one day with them and see where they are and what we haven't accomplished. I kid, I kid. But seriously, I still have ideas that my life will be photogenic and with purpose. When in reality I'll more then likely:

+Find contentment in a great love.
+Realize that since I have the happiness one looks for in life, I don't need to persue 'it'.
+Have children for the sheer delight in day dreaming about tossing the ol' ball around and building a tree house.
+Shake my first 3.5 children to death (accidentally, don't judge).
+Start wearing golf shirts I won at company picnics.
+Find a permanent 'look' (hair sans product -or- far too much gel, facial hair, glasses, weight)
+Miss my hard livin' days.
+Lose my french.
+Get up early every day even on weekends.
+Pray.
+Have a nest egg.
+List things I did when I was young.
+Make a will.
+Hate mondays.

Oh golly.

1 comment:

James Friesen said...

Keep up this volume!!
My good friend wilf 'All along the Bell tower' ford
Love you Man.
china