Bari Quippe Boni.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

William Thom David Belford

Hm,
First off: Cryptic message to true friends.

Second:
I might sell underwear in local shop awesome... I was in there with Liza and she told the owner I make 'em. So he told me to give him some. I've decided to work like a devil in MTL. Find one of those thrift stores that sell T's for pennies. You know the kind. The sort of place that's so cheap you feel guilty for buying things at.

"I have money, I don't need to buy pants for a dollar... And yet..."

Then go buy yards and yards of elastic, borrow my grandmothers surger sewing machine and pump them out. I can't wait. Grandma will have to teach me how to thread that beast before I go.

Holy Dinah, I recently planned a date for 3 girls from work. (on VD) We did a bunch of stuff. Took some pictures in the train station, dinner at Casa Grande, dancing at my house to 'Girl Talk' (they hadn't heard it before and lost their shit!) And drank wines while watching old 16mm films. It was tight and Pseudo-romantic. I've been wondering if real dates should look like this. not all the time right?! But most of the time. Damnit anyway. These events are directly affected by your ownership of a car.
Car=mobility/ability to cart shit around
Bike=Sweat/contents of one backpack & pockets/shoes that are not 'nice'
That being said, I was told recently that my body is like a great giant BOOB. A sack of fat with a nipple. So I guess cycling isn't completely silly. Maybe I can slim down to an A cup.

I was feeling pressure to make a new post... By myself. I figure if you've got it flaunt it.

Nature makes only a few who are good.
Thinking of you.
'I want a verb and you give me a noun, What do you dream up when I tongue you down?'
I'm going to drink and energy drink. Sugar free.

Oh man, pictures of date and new thunderwear soon.
Also: I guess I need a name for the underwear co. eh? Any suggestions better than thunderwear?


wilf 'closing thoughts' belf

1 comment:

jj. said...

if you need help a threadin', i know my shit. sewing parties are a must when you arrive.